Marquis at Hope Village Assisted Living
Hope Village Garden Homes are active living residences designed for individuals and couples age 62 and older who currently enjoy an active lifestyle. No longer burdened with home maintenance or the upkeep of a yard, residents are free to pursue their individual interests and participate in community activities. Rates effective June 1, 2020 are subject to change as deemed necessary by the Hope Village Board of Directors. Furnishings not included.
For current rates and availability, call 503-266-2444.
- Spacious studio apartments from 350 to 610 square feet
- One-bedroom apartments from 625 to 886 square feet
- 24-hour staff assistance, including medication assistance
- Three meals a day with choice of entrée
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Beauty shop
- Dining room with views of the courtyard
- Common areas including a library, multi-purpose room, craft room and private dining for family gatherings
- Emergency call light system and interactive intercom system
- Therapeutic whirlpool tub